Senior Sales Engineer
العراق || منذ 40 أيام
مواعيد العمل :
المسمى الوظيفي :
تاريخ النشر :
عدد الوظائف :
Would you like to work in an international, innovative organization, where we produce high quality solutions and are constantly looking to enhance existing, and develop, new offerings? Then Grundfos might be the place for you.
Currently, Grundfos Gulf Distribution GGD is looking for an efficient, skilled, experienced and motivated Senior Sales Engineer to establish Grundfos as a reliable and competent solution provider in the Iraq market in Basra.
Grundfos offers the right candidate excellent career opportunities and challenges. Are you the candidate we are looking for?
What is the job about?
As a Senior Sales Engineer you will be responsible for growing Grundfos’ market share in Water Utility WU and Commercial Building Services CBS in Basra, Iraq.
In cooperation with, Marketing and Product Management, you will build a strong Grundfos brand among local market stakeholders Government Institutions, contractors and Consultants & Nonprofit Organizations . Relationship management with customers and business stakeholders is also an important responsibility for this position in order to ensure sustainable sales growth.
You will support the development of GGD yearly sales game plans, marketing plans, tactical and strategic initiatives by providing local market input and intelligence.
Some of the position’s responsibilities are as follows:
• Achieve sales targets by implementing agreed design strategies and exploiting all business opportunities, thereby increasing the profitable growth of the company. This will be done by a range of sales tools, such as sales presentations, personal sales visits, regular mailing and tele‐sales activities, attending media & promotional activities thereby ensuring maximum exposure in the business market.
• Grow Grundfos sales in Iraq - Basra in a sustainable way.
• Develop the yearly game plan s .
• Develop and manage local partners to support projects and replacement sales.
• Ensure full local market’s opportunities knowledge and prioritisation according to potential and risk.
• Manage the local Projects Pipeline and ensure a reliable 12 years forecast for the top management.
• Cooperate with the Product Management team to secure Grundfos penetration in to design specifications.
• Prepare proposals for tactical initiatives and plans in order to boost sales, grab opportunities or react to competition moves/activities.
• Cooperate with the Service team in order to ensure high end-customers’ satisfaction, sales of maintenance contracts and future business
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this position you should fulfil the following requirements:
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or similar discipline.
• Have a strong sales record with 3+ years’ experience in engineered products sales.
• Have deep understanding of Iraqi customers and other stakeholders.
• Should have a good relationship and penetration within Authorities/ consultants/contractors/NGOs.
• Have technical knowledge of pumps or mechanical equipment.
• Have project management skills and should be a team player and able to collaborate and work in project teams.
• Have good presentation skills.
• Be able to communicate effectively with a variety of people from different hierarchical levels and backgrounds.
• Be a skilled networker and have influencing capabilities in order to sell Grundfos in all steps of the sales value chain.
• Have good listening skills and a high drive for ambitious results.
• Have very good skills in Excel, PowerPoint and CRM.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
This position is based in Basra, Iraq.
If this sounds appealing to you, please upload your CV/resume and cover letter today via our Careers portal via this link: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=38404&company;=grundfosP1&username;=
We look forward to hearing from you.
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit our website on: http://www.grundfos.com/
OR Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
To all recruitment agencies:
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.