MEP Engineer - Subject to Contract Award
السعودية || منذ 60 أيام
رقم الهاتف :
مواعيد العمل :
حسب المصدر As per source
المسمى الوظيفي :
تاريخ النشر :
عدد الوظائف :
Civil Engineer - Subject to contract award
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
Responsible for the facilities maintenance team and will be assigned to manage and support teams of Supervisors, Team Leaders and Technicians.
Maybe required to work on shift depending on the operational requirements.
Accountable to ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) tasks, reactive & corrective maintenance and project works are delivered to meet the contract Key Performance Indicators, compliance and statutory obligations and that all reports and documentation that underpin the services are kept up to date.
Required to maintain regular communications with the Stores, Helpdesk, CAFM, CMMS, BMS and other teams/stakeholders.
* Oversee the planning and scheduling of resources required to deliver building and engineering services including specialist subcontractors and service delivery partners
* Where required, will also act as the approved/authorised person for conducting risk assessment and signing off method statements and Permits to Work
* Provide technical support for all building services equipment on the contract
* Lead maintenance activities by providing specialist engineering knowledge and advice, associated with the full range of building services Undertake the role of Competent Person (CP) duties for building services systems
* Plan, coordinate and supervise in-house staff and specialist service contractors utilised to provide the planned, reactive and corrective maintenance services as detailed in the contract to ensure that SLA?s and KPI?s are adhered to
* Maintain good and harmonious relationships with all staff, the client and facility visitors and respond to and/or escalate any complaints promptly
* All work is to be performed as per HSEQ standards and requirements
* Work with other engineers, managers and supervisors to develop and deliver a training matrix of maintenance skills to support the development of technicians into multi-skilled technicians
* Carry out other duties as directed by the line manager or member of the senior management team
What we are looking for in our candidates:
* Strong communication skills
* Proficient and able to provide relevant supervisory and technical support
* A high competency in English language skills, excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Able to work under stringent deadlines in a high-pressure environment, and manage priorities
* Highly motivated and flexible to work in a time-sensitive environment to respond quickly and effectively to unanticipated high workloads, events and emergencies
* Ability to multi-task and analyse situations promptly and without bias to determine the proper course of action or alternatives without jeopardising safety, quality and the committed performance targets
* Thorough understanding of all aspects of safety issues related to maintenance operations
* Proficient in Microsoft packages including word, excel and PowerPoint. Adaptable to use company systems as required to the operations
* Ability to use AutoCAD, Visio, MS Project will be an advantage
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers
* Preferably with valid KSA driving license.
* Must hold a building services degree or Civil Engineering qualification
* 5 years? minimum experience working as an engineer in a building services engineering department within a facilities management organisation
* 3 years minimum supervisory experience with the ability to manage maintenance teams https://www.naukrigulf.com/mep-engineer-subject-to-contract-award-jobs-in-riyadh-saudi-arabia-in-serco-limited-6-years-jid-230120000061